Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Drive Organic Visitors
Search engine results bring qualified visitors to your site without having to pay a third party for the visit. Having an optimized website opens more opportunities for the right visitors to find your business when they use search engines.
SEO is the practice of optimizing your website to rank higher than your competition in search engine results like Google or Bing. Success is often measured by the website ranking on page 1 of the result pages from relevant keyword searches, where the click activity is strongest.
With almost 2 billion websites on the internet and over 28 million small businesses in the USA, not only do you need a website, your potential customers need to be able to find you before they visit your competitors.
Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services help your business achieve more visibility when buyers are searching for products and services like yours! We focus on known ranking factors and industry best practices.
- Site Speed / Performance
- Mobile Friendly / Responsive
- Easy To Navigate
- Easy To Share
- Structured Layout
Listings & Resources
- Google My Business Profile
- Yelp & Bing Listings
- Relevant Niche Directories
- Local Business Listings
- Customer Reviews
- Keyword Planning
- Quality Backlinks
- Compress & Optimize Media
- Target Keywords Match Visitor Intent
- Code Optimized For Indexing
- Engaging Copywriting
- Relevant To Audience
- Scheduled Article Publishing
- Keyword Rich Landing Pages
- Guest Posts On Niche Blogs
- Claim Social Handles & Profiles
- Interlink Networks
- Build Search Demand
- Social Profiles Rank In Search
- Social Content Is Indexed
- Link Building Strategy
- Local Servers / CDN
- Organized Drill Down Pages
- Conversion Optimization
- Installed SEO Management Solution
We follow industry best practices for “White-hat” SEO; an industry term for the good guys that follow best practices and recommendations by Google for user experiences. We act as partners with search engines to help rank content that is relevant to users searching for you, which leads to more sustainable gains long-term.
We begin with keyword and competitor analysis, determine which ranking factors have the most room for improvement and improving content that drives viewers to your website.
High Importance SEO Ranking Factors
- Quality Content: Original, comprehensive, relevant, and valuable content tailored to user intent.
- Mobile-Friendliness: Responsive design that works well on mobile devices.
- Page Speed: Fast-loading pages, both on desktop and mobile.
- Secure and Accessible: "https" encryptions and a site that's easily crawled by indexing services.
- User Experience (UX): Easy navigation and engaging user experiences.
- Backlinks: Relevant High-quality backlinks from trustworthy sites.
- Optimized Content: Use of relevant keywords in titles, headers, and throughout the creative messaging.
- Technical SEO: Proper use of schema markup and meta tags (the techy stuff in the background).
Other Notable SEO Ranking Factors
- Social Signals: Shares and likes on social media.
- User Engagement: Metrics like bounce rate, dwell time, and click-through rate (CTR).
- Internal Linking: Proper use of internal links to help with user navigation and information architecture.
- Site Architecture: Well-organized content and a logic hierarchy that helps with indexing.
- Local SEO: Presence in Google My Business, local citations, with name, address and phone number consistency.
- Content Freshness: Regularly updated content can signal relevancy to search engines.
We Measure Performance
We implement tools on your website that track visitor paths and support search engine indexing that helps your site get noticed faster. We provide key insights each month on the performance of your investment.
- Pages Landed / Exited
- New Visitors Per Month
- Returning Visitors Per Month
- Visitor Region / Country
- Highest Page Visit
- Conversion Tracking
- Broken Link Scan
- Backlinks To Your Website
- Server Errors
- Search Engine Crawl Error
- Submit Sitemaps to Google